Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Earrings for the BIG day...

Happy Monday! I hope you had a nice weekend. I'm not necessarily ready for another week of papers and exams so I thought I would procrastinate with searching for earrings to wear on my wedding day and I need your opinion!

I discovered Carolee through a bride on Wedding Bee and could not get over all the pretty options! I'm thinking about putting some of these on my Christmas list so tell me which one is your favorite...

 Option #1: I love this pair because I will have blue accents in my bouquet.
 Option #2: This pair is dainty and pearls just seem like a classic wedding choice!
 Option #3: Does this pair seem too glam or could they be pulled off as rustic?
 Option #4: I like these because they seem like a hybrid of choice 2 and 3 :)

If you have any other jewelry recommendations or Etsy shops I should check out let me know! Thanks for your help.

4 comments:

  1. They are all pretty but I really like the blue ones because I think they would complement your red hair! #2 is my second favorite if you want a more classic look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fourth one too! I think it's simple yet unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Option #2...I like the classic style and will frame your face so nicely...

    ReplyDelete