Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Simple Celebration

After two years of hardwork, some tears, and hours of studying my beautiful and brilliant mother passer her National Board Certification. I am so proud of her and I know she worked so hard for this opportunity. Today I just wanted to share the lovely spread that my grandma and I created.


Recipe for a celebratory moment
a wooden cutting board
candles (2 longs ones and a couple tea lights)
grapes
pears
pomegranate
different types of cheeses
(we got a blueberry chevre from Trader Joes -- DIVINE)
and of course...Champagne!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. congrats to your mom!! and very creative, beautiful (and chic) spread you put out for her. sorry i didn't get to see you before the holiday. miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, honey I just saw this and I'm so touched! Thank you so much!! I can't wait to hug you in just a few hours. You are the BEST xoxo

    ReplyDelete